The 5th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization (NetSoft 2019), held in Paris on June 24-28, 2019 was a great venue to meet many researchers of the vibrant community around SDN, NFV, intent-based networking, and SDx. INTRIG presence to the event included:
- Prof. Christian Keynote talk: Fluid Network Planes – An overview of Network Refactoring and Offloading Trends.
- Prof. Christian Distinguished Expert Panel participation: Towards Deep Programmable Slicing.
- Organization of 2nd Workshop on advances in Slicing for Softwarized Infrastructures (S4SI 2019)
- Paper presentation by P. D. Maciel Jr., F. L. Verdi, P. Valsamas, I. Sakellariou, L. Mamatas, S. Petridou, P. Papadimitriou, D. Moura, A. I. Swapna, B. Pinheiro, and S. Clayman, “A Marketplace-based Approach to Cloud Network Slice Composition Across Multiple Domains,” in 2019 IEEE NetSoft Conference and Workshops (NetSoft), 2019.
- NECOS Project presence at IEEE Netsoft 2019
Find below the keynote slides embedded along with a set of pictures from the event.
Looking forward to Netsoft 2020 in Ghent, Belgium!