Arthur Simas is a MSc candidate at University of Campinas (UNICAMP). He received a Bachelor degree in Computer Science from Federal University of São Carlos (UFSCar) in 2022. He has an Undergraduate Research in the field of Artificial Intelligence entitled “Towards a Power Saving Framework Using Gamification in Cognitive Power Meters” and a Final Graduation Project in the field of Computing Education entitled “e-atlas: Tools to Facilitate the Development of School Digital Atlases”. He was tutor in three different classes (Introduction to Programming, Computer Algorithms, Organization and Retrieval of Information). He was part of Computer Science Week (SeCoT – UFSCar) from 2020 to 2022 in the Development Team. He also worked as a Software Engineering for businesses in the area of data analysis and business intelligence. His fields of interest includes (but not limited to): Cloud Computing, Infrastructure as a Code, Computer Networking, Programmable Data Planes, Internet of Things, Applied Machine Learning, Distributed Systems, Computing Education.
Stack and technologies
- web: ReactJS, NodeJs, TypeScript, linters + testing + other tools, MongoDB, Docker, NGINX, multicloud (AWS, OCI, Galaxy Gate), Cloudflare
- data analysis: Jupyter Notebook, Python, Pandas, NumPy, Seaborn
- embedded systems, scripts and misc: C/C++, bash, make, ssh
- computer science fundamentals + math, discrete math, statistics, calculus
- boards and microcontrollers: ESP32, Raspberry Pi Pico, ATmega, ATtiny, PIC